As was previously announced, Naughty Dog has released a new (and free) update to Uncharted 4 that adds a variety of multiplayer features. Headlining the changes is the Survival mode, which is where you and your friends cooperatively take on waves of enemies.
According to the PlayStation Blog, these are the major updates beyond Survival:
- New Maps: Train Wreck (from Uncharted 2) and Prison
- Returning Classic Weapons: M4 Assault Rifle, PAK-80 Light Machine Gun, Micro 9mm Automatic Pistol, Para 9 Pistol, and the Desert 5 Pistol (Heavy Weapon)
- New Beta Test Playlist Mode: King of the Hill – teams to compete to retain control of a single Hill and earn Victory Points. Respawning restricted when your team controls the Hill
- New Character Skins: 48 new character skins, including new Biker-themed skins
- New Color Customization: Customize any character skin with 25 unique color variants
- New Multiplayer Levels and Rewards: Max rank increased to Level 90 with two new vanity unlocks
- New Challenges: Earn Relics with new Challenges for Multiplayer and Survival
The update is available right now. For more about Uncharted 4, check out our review.